- The Old Paris Mansion we stayed in with a wooden elevator for two.
- Smooches under the Effiel Tower while it sparkles glitter in the middle of the night.
- Laughing my head off while Jess maneuvered the best 23 point turn I've ever seen.
Romance and spying together in the French Countryside
- Bathrooms were a peculiar thing in Paris. And, the Maid that put my make-up bag in the Ba day was even more peculiar, Yuck! I loved the bathrooms in the Le Caroussel Mall *(colorful picture above) beneath the Louvre. You had to pay a Euro but they were super clean and had a souvenir shop full of quirky paper rolls, and toilet seats.
- Loved the Treats! I felt fancy eating them, and a bit of an idiot ordering them. "Parlez-vous anglais?"
- Bakery Treats in the Morning. . afternoon. . . Evening wee hours of the Morn.
- "Tex-Mex" in France
- The Arc, and the Bridges over the Siene were breathtaking.
- Versailles and London's Portrait Gallery are really fun with headsets.
- The Louvre. . . really fun for people who like ALOT of Art. ;)
- Jason Bourne on the Pont Neuf
- People come to Paris to Fall in Love, and so I did.
- Doors, and More Doors! I fell right in Love, I went camera nutty for doors.
Another Glorious door. These people really know how mix color with stone.
- Le Zimmer's Cocoa: A Pari favorite, for sure.
- Eeek. . . a little more skin than needed, but still probably my favorite thing in Paris aside from late night trips to the Cafe's. There was a vintriliquist, and a real live "talking dog", acrobats, ballet, and the Cancan. Best Broadwayish show I've ever seen!
The subway Broke Down in Paris. Just quit running mid-tunnel, lights flickered off and on, then there was lots of French coming from the loud speaker. Lucky for us, there was a young boy on the trail who could translate pretty well for us.
- Here we are making our way back through 7 or 8 cars, to get off due to something or someone on the tracks. We don't know which since the French Police were holding up a large sheet so we couldn't see. Kind of eery.