Saturday, March 20, 2010

Life back to, Normal?

I am so happy to be home. By the 5th day I was in Paris, I really really missed my little critters at home. And, so getting home was a delight and Life is almost back to normal.

Life as normal (in the last 48 hours) consists of:

Mom's makeup doubling as art supplies, brushing the dogs teeth... with Fin's toothbrush, broken glass in the bathtub, fuzzy pom poms in our dinner, water in my bed, another Bridgey original upon the wall, a punch to the face, a bloody nose, a lake in the kitchen, grape jelly on the carpet, and mud adorning the newly mopped kitchen.

Of course this has all been mixed in with "Surprise!" kisses from Kyanne, Finny "shake-a-bum's", and "Fuzzy Robe Snuggles" with Bridge. Now we're just waiting for Dad to come home and join the fun. He gets back
from London sometime today, Hooray!

2 comments:

Ammo and Josh said...

hahahah! Oh the joys of motherhood. :)sounds like you need a vacation from vacation :)

Mom said...

I AM SOOOO HAPPY YOU 2 ARE BACK SAFE I LOVE YOU,

MOM