Monday, June 16, 2008

"Mom! He's trying to Kill me!!"

Now imagine that in a voice high enough to shatter nearby glass and you'll know just how panicked Ky was today when Bridgey tried to attack her with his. . . Teeth!

Dun...dun....dun! A Bitter.
This weekend I was officially initiated into the "Mommy of a Bitter Club". -Exclusive to desperate and shamed mothers of Nibbling Savages.

My sad apologies to little Porter Trim's now decrepit arm, and Kyanne and Olivia Larsen's missing fingers.
Any Advice???

7 comments:

Mandagirl said...

Shake a little black pepper onto his tongue next time. Worked with Emma.

Anonymous said...

Bite him back!! or maybe not. Hmmmm...somehow I've avoided being blessed with a biter. Good luck. The pepper sounds like a good idea though.

Dorienne said...

As bad as it sounds, I bite back! Only if I catch them in the act. Just a little nibble. It cured Amelia of it.

The Pratts said...

First of all, my favourite part of this post is Ky's butt crack! :) haha. Anyhoo, pepper sounds good. I know my sister used a little hot sauce...

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I love the pepper and hot sauce idea. I have bitten the kid back, more than once. And, hard too! He still bites. Awhh- Kids their sooooo cute!

Stacey said...

No fear. The doctor decided not to amputate and he's rebounded nicely. The limp in his leg...I mean arm is almost gone. ;)

Ammo and Josh said...

I have used "toy jail" for biting. Take whatever their favorite toy is OR what the child is playing with and put it into "toyjail"