Thursday, November 6, 2008

Slip n' Slide Poo...

That's right. Monday morning doesn't get more fun than: Slip n' Slide Poo! Naked boy Bridge came running in to tell me: I pooed! Come See! Come See! In his haste and excitement he must have jumped off the potty mid poo, because it was trailed all along the bathroom floor, where he then sliped and fell into it (twice!!) trying to proudly show me his deed in the potty. Hats off to Bridgey, our Big Boy for the day! Hats off to Mommy for cleaning the up the poo with a smile!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

we had some poop stories yesterday too! Unfortunately it'sbecasue the kids ahve a bug though. I am glad yours was happy poop at least!!

Heather said...

Hi Stephanie! It is your old roommate Heather from way back in Pocatello. I saw your blog listed on Erin's blog and visited your blog a few weeks back. Your blog is amazing. You are as creative and talented as I remember. Your family is beautiful! I am so glad you and Jess still have so much fun together. You look great- too good to be a mom of three. How do you have the time? I am still figuring it out with two.

The reason I haven't commented until now is because I got distracted by Baby Mia's story. I have been following it ever since. I just had a baby 6 months ago and keep thinking of my sweet little baby as I read her sad story. I think Mia is so precious and I cry every time I read her blog. I am so happy that she finally got her angel heart. Thanks for helping me learn about her. She has touched my life.

It is fun to be back in touch with you. Do you still talk to Nina? You can check out our blog if you'd like: thepinockpost.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

That is hilarious! Made me laugh right out loud. What a boy!