Sunday, September 9, 2007

September. . . Schools in!


So, this month is a big month for Ky. She starts ballet this week, and preschool the next, and we'll be busy Mon thru Wed. I'm kind of excited to be busier, it seems like I get more done the more I have to do. We're currently on the hunt for a cheap-O van, because we are almost officially a 5 member family! Steppin' into the big leagues. I'm so excited to have little Rusty. She's much more calm than Ky or Bridge ever were in utero. She doesn't move around all that much and if she does it's quite gentle.

The Count Down Begins. I have exactly 12 weeks left not counting the one I'm in! Which really translates to, I have 12 weeks to finish all my house projects and organize 4 very sad closets, a pantry and a few over stuffed cupboards. I still haven't decorated Rusty's room. The lady at General Paint said it best, "it's just not fitting for a baby to be born into the world without wallpaper."

Ky and Bridgey will have to share once Rusty gets moved into the nursery. Were hoping to put this off until she's about 3 months so Bridgey will be at least 19 months and more familiar with english words such as, "stay in your bed". I'm pretty excited about Ky and Bridgey's room, it's going to be teal and brown. I found darling fabrics for curtains and their beds. Gotta love those Poka-dots.

No comments: