Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Other-Other Half

"And, please bless Meggie and Uncle Jorge to be safe from the bad guys, and for Meggie to come home ." -Bridgey age 3

"Mom I'm really glad that Meg married Uncle Jorge, but I still wish she would come home. I thought family were suppose to be together forever."
-Kyanne age 5

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
-Stephanie + Pooh

Life is different now. More room in the shoe closet, more laundry piles to be washed, more space, less family dancing, less water fights, less desert cereal, less giggles with my other-other half. Last night you were in my dreams and I woke up missing you. Wish you could at least live across the street, if you refuse to live in my beautiful basement. In Raymond this week I staked out plots for us, we could be neighbors, have pj parties, watch Regis and Kelly over do-no's, borrow sugar, and bicker happily like Marilla Cuthbert and Mrs. Rachel Lynde forever and ever. It sounds magical, I know.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Sounds magical and PREFECT! What more could a girl ask for?

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Totally sweet! The perfect bond!

Stacey said...

Ahhh. That melts my heart. That was like an ode to meg.