Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Edition of "He Said, She said. . ."

The "He said... She said..." Series started as a way to keep a running list of memorable phrases I have priveledge to during the day. Here's this weeks.

Bridgey (exact quote): "Mom! I'm going to have the Biggest Boy Part, when I'm big like my dad!" (Lately he and Ky have this thing about having the "biggest" or being the "fastest", it's driving me a little nuts, but at this moment it was pure humor.

"Look, I pop Kitty in the eye" followed by a poke, poke, to the puppy's eyeball.

A disheartened Bridgey cry followed by "I have toilet paper stuck to my bum"

What do you want to name your puppy? "Kitty!"


Kyanne: after we got the dog, she asked if we could "keep her forever, even when we go to Heaven and live with Heavenly Father and Jesus?"

And, last night, she just blew me away when I asked her if she knew who Satan was during my family home evening lesson. Her answer was so amazing and detailed that I asked her to stand up and teach that part of the lesson for me. I was floored. Thanks primary (church) leaders and teachers. What a wonderful blessing you are to us and our little ones.

Hearing her detailed response helped me realize how much she does listen and take in. I feel so encouraged and responsible to really take the time to be teaching her these important things that will help her through life. It made me think of this scripture in Proverbs.

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

jilly said...

your so naught! bridgey is going to hate the blackmail pics you have on him when hes older!